How to Suck at Social Media
Are you tired of hearing all the tips, tricks, and best practices out there explaining how to be good at Social Media? Is your head on the verge of exploding due to reading the same things repeatedly from all the many sources?
As one who does a lot of research on the subject, one thing has become clear: There’s a lot of good info out there, BUT IT’S ALL THE SAME INFORMATION!
Well, say hello to my latest Prezi, “How to Suck at Social Media.” This 3-minute walk through of things you can do to have a shoddy social media strategy at your dealership might be just the remedy you need.
In this Prezi, that you can cycle through at your own pace, you will find a trove of useful anti-tips that you will want to avoid at your dealership when it comes to being Social. The Prezi is fun, entertaining, and useful all at the same time. Enjoy!
Maybe you do have a good strategy in place, but how do you really know? How are you measuring its effectiveness and what are you using as your baseline for success?
At SOCIALDEALER we perform appraisals of our dealerships on a regular basis that take into account multiple KPIs such as:
- How many reviews you have and the average score on each review site
- Number of LOCAL Facebook fans, PTAT, and posts per week
- Number of relevant Twitter followers, engagement levels, etc.
- Number of subscribers on your YouTube channel, number of uploaded videos, etc.
- Google+ users who have you in their circles, your G+ activity, and more.
- Consistency of branding across channels and profiles, etc.
- And most importantly how these things affect your sales and service at your dealership.
These are just a few examples of the types of things we look for, and because we are so nice, we are interested in offering you a FREE Social Media Appraisal as a thank you for enjoying our Prezi and reading this post.