Auto Dealers have new opportunity to learn Digital Marketing
Want to learn about new technology and business solutions in a pitch-free environment?
SOCIALDEALER is proud to sponsor AutoCon 2012 held September 5-8th at the Aria Resort & Casino in Las Vegas.
At AutoCon 2012, industry experts educate authoritative information via presentations at a hands-on level during sponsored workshops. AutoCon connects your dealership with the right technologies, strategies, and leaders to create powerful new outcomes.
This year AutoCon proposes 6 exciting expo themes:
- People- Hiring the right people for your company culture.
- Process- Efficient work flow procedures for your dealership.
- Measurement- How to drive accountability through measurement.
- Social Media- Emphasizes customer service and social interaction in Social Media.
- Local Reach- How to capture local buyers with Google Places? Local? And Yelp.
- Mobile- Utilizing mobile for consumers.
Other reasons to attend the AutoConnections 2012 Conference and Expo:
- AutoCon is dealer centric.
- Dealer principals receive complimentary registration.
- Sponsored Workshops: Gives dealers who are shopping for solutions, new technology, products and services the opportunity to hear first hand from supplier experts.
- Business Friendly- Staying connected is a priority – Free Wifi in all areas (hotel rooms, workshops, labs, and exhibit hall).
- Educational Courses: Our Educational Workshops are pitch-free, lead by vetted industry experts, national speakers, and proven thought leaders.
- AutoCon Culture: Breakfast and Lunch are a great opportunity for peer-to-peer networking and sharing of best practices- and all are included in your registration.
- AutoCon Labs: AutoCon offers hands-on presentations of products and technology in a lab setting.
- Expo Hall: Our exhibition hall is organized by product groups, making shopping easy.
Aria room rates are $125 per night.
Reserve your seats now and register! In order to make this a hands-on experience, the seating will be limited to 12-15 per workshop. Another incentive? If you register by June 30th you will save $200 on registration fees.